frosch0607 asked: 30 :)
A song that reminds you of yourself: Panick Attack by The Vaccines :D
confusedtea asked: 8 & 24
8) A song about drugs or alcohol: Chocolate (The 1975)
24) A song by an artist no longer living: Woman is the nigger of the world (John Lennon)
dysfunctiocerebri asked: 10 / 1 / 9/2
1) A song you like with a color in the title: Blue Winter (Morning Parade)
2) A song you like with a number in the title: 93 Million Miles (Jason Mraz)
9) A song that makes you happy: Moving in the dark (Neon Trees)
10) A song that makes you sad: Everyone learns to forget (Puggy)
achildofgraceandvirtues asked: 14,30?
14) I’m an actor (Phoenix) because I really really really don’t want to get married
30) Panick attack (The Vaccines) because I don’t know what to say :p
Just tried to study without music.
Went bananas after 3 minutes.
I missed an entire song in my life!
I don’t understand the word ‘civilization’ anymore.
People kill defenseless animals, take pictures of themselves with dead lions, eat pigs like they don’t have feelings, love their dogs like they’re human and share it with every person on the internet.
Who’s the beast now?